Monday, October 6, 2014

9/29/14 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

So for those paying attention, the number 2 is important today. Last Friday I completed 2 years as a missionary.  Tomorrow marks 2 weeks until I go home. I should see 2 baptisms before I leave, and Susanna and her kids get baptized 2 weeks after I go home. So lots of 2's right now. So to answer what I'm sure a lot of you want to ask, I'm fine. Last week I was a mix of I can't wait to be home, I'm going to miss Mexico, I'll see my family, I'll miss the people here, it was an internal nightmare (all these feelings at the same time), but the Lord is helping me, and I'm good now. I'm going home in 2 weeks. Ok, lets go to work. So I'm cool for now.
 
Things are staring to line up for after I'm gone. We should have 1, if not 2, baptisms before I leave. I mentioned Juan last week if I remember right, but the other is an investigator who we have been teaching for a few months now; but she had one thing she had to change before she could be baptized. Well, it looks like now that's changed. We are going to wait a little to make sure it all pans out fine, and if so, she should be baptized before I leave, too. It's interesting to think that I won't see the majority of the fruits from my work these last 2 weeks, but it's service to the Lord, and future missionaries will be there to harvest (My companion for one!) 

Two weeks? I can do anything for two weeks!

That's all for now. Nos Vemos!

-Elder D Hill

PS: Just cause I'm adding some pictures
 
This is a Thermometer



 

No comments:

Post a Comment