Monday, February 17, 2014

2-17-14 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

So this week was a little crazy as usual.  We found out that one of our investigators who we couldn´t get ahold of is in the hospital. We don´t know what happened, but his dad told us that he´s doing better and should be home sometime this week; and although very Catholic, the dad told us we should come by to talk to his son more, and that it would be good for him. I´ll let you know how it goes.

Yamile, who I mentioned last week, is progressing rapidly. She is reading everything we give her and asking questions.  It´s going well.

So the reason my E-mail is a little late this week is that Saturday afternoon there was a missionary activity in the form of a cultural dance performance we had to go to.  It was pretty cool. (pictures below). It was a dance group from the Benemerito de las Americas. While the Benemerito was converted into the Mexico MTC, the students are still together and at another campus.  (Note:  The Benemerito de las Americas is a private high school operated by the LDS Church.  In June of last year it was closed and converted into a Missionary Training Center .)



                                        Note DJ (second from right in back row)


That´s about it. Nos Vemos!

-Elder D Hill

P.S. Whenever someone finds out where I´m from, they tell me "it´s really cold up there right now, and snowing!", and my response is "Que bueno que estoy aquí" with a smile on my face. (How great is it that I´m here) and they laugh.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment