Tuesday, May 20, 2014

5/5/14 - Jordon

Well, this week was a decent surprise.
 
Transfers, as you know, were on Wednesday, and I was transfered. I didn't go very far though. Just to the Stake above me. But, now I'm really confused. My first English area covered what's called "Little Mexico", last area I was District Leader over the Spanish Branch, but this area doesn't really have anything to do with Spanish. Alright, that's not really true. There are actually a lot of Hispanics that live in our area. We've been riding around, and as we pass certain houses, I'd see it and remember having gone there before. I'm sure there's a purpose for my being here.
 
My new companion is Elder Meyers. (See attached) He's been out for a few transfers now. He's a great missionary, and we have a lot in common as far as interests are concerned. The funny part is that we swapped companions at transfers. I came to his area, and his companion came to where I was with Elder Jewkes. hehe.
 
 
Oh, by the way, I'm the only Spanish missionary in a zone of 20. "Dare to stand alone."
 
Other than that, not a whole lot of news.
------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, I finished Pokémon Trainer. (See below) It was hard. Meganium should hopfully be easier.
 

 
------------------------------------------------------------
You remember the toppling terror of the Tempe Tower, but now there is one greater. Behold, I give you the grandure of the Great Gilbert Garrison! MUAHAHAHA!!! (See below.)
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
And, not to be out done, few weeks ago, I found a mutilated Cheez-it. Here are some pictures. (See below)
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for this week. Zone Conference on Wednesday. That'll be fun. Until next time.
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment