Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6/9/14 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

Well, there were changes today and guess what? I'm not going anywhere! and neither is my companion! So we get to continue working for another 6 weeks or so at least. So anyway, on to the good stuff.
 
Well I mentioned last week that my companion injured himself playing soccer with the zone. Well it turns out he sprained his ankle. We saw a doctor on Wednesday that gave us the diagnosis and told us that he should be off his foot for 10 days to recover completely. We talked with President and Sister Hall about it, and they had us go get a second opinion. So we went to another Doctor who treats missionaries, and he gave my companion a prescription and a different exercise setup and said he should be able to walk without crutches by Saturday (this last Saturday), and so that's been the major fun this week. As a followup, my companion is walking without crutches, and we are able to work without a problem. Thank you to all the people that pray for the missionaries. I'm sure it helped my companion to recover faster.
 
In the mean time, the work moves forward. We have several good investigators and should have another baptism this week. (oh, attached is a picture of Axels Baptism)
 
Axel is second from the right.
 
 
That's it for now. Nos Vemos!
 
-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment