Monday, September 15, 2014

9/15/14 - DJ


Hola Everyone!

So, this week was good. but first, HAPPY MEXICAN INDEPENDANCE DAY! (¡VIVA MEXICO!) Things are a little crazy around here at the moment. Mexicans really enjoy their fiestas. So we have to be in the house early tonight and tomorrow for security reasons. As such, I'm writing a little early today.
 
So [as for] last week. First, we are teaching Susana and her children (the daughter and grandkinds of Marcelino and Gloria who got baptized about a month ago.) They're super excited and prepping for baptism. That's where things get fun. Sharon, Susana's daughter, turns 8 October 21st, and they would like to be baptized all together after her 8th birthday. This, in my opinion, is fantastic with one slight problem: I won't be here to see it. [Still] I figure it'll be an awesome baptism with her and 2 of her 3 kids, with her father baptizing. That's more important than me being there.
 
I'd say more, but I was just informed that I gotta run to President's house. Our zone won a competition, so we get to have dinner with him again, and we were just informed that we need to be there at 4. 
 
Hasta Luego!

-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment