Sunday, July 28, 2013

7/22/13 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

Well, this week has been exciting. First, there were transfers again first thing Tuesday morning. I stayed in my area (Juarez ward, Tenayo Zone) but Elder Muñante(pic 1153) was sent to another area. 


My new Companion is Elder Vazquez. 
 
 
Elder Vazquez and I have the same amount of time in the mission as in he entered the Mexico MTC on September 26 as well. He`s a blast to work with and is a lot of fun. I actually knew him back when I was in Martin Carrera. 
 
So on to other news. We had a baptism. Our investigator Edwin had been to church 3 consecutive Sundays before I got to the area and the missionaries never visited him, so we did and taught him everything. He was baptized without a problem on Saturday.
Us, Luis (Left) and Edwin (right)
 Our mission president has asked that we have members perform the actual baptism whenever possible. The taller boy in the picture is Edwin's friend, Luis, who is a priest, and this was his first baptism!  It was a cool experience to see it from the missionary side with someone else doing the baptism. 

Just for the fun of it, here is a picture from about 3 weeks ago (240#):



That`s about it for now, Nos Vemos!
-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment