Monday, December 23, 2013

12-21-13 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

So This week was crazy in the offices. More so than last week. Monday I got to learn several things about being the Financial Secretary that I didn´t know before. I recieved my new companion, Elder Smith, and had to clean up from stuff the Elder Rutter was supposed to be doing that he didn´t do.  On top of that I had to do everything so that our new American missionaries (2 Elders & 9 Hermanas) could get their visa stuff started so they could stay.  Everything is good now but it was hectic and stressful before.
 
Elder Smith is pretty awesome. He´s a computer guy too so we are going to be an awesome team here in the offices. he worked as a web developer before the mission so he knows some things that I could probably learn from him.
 
This coming week is Christmas! as such... MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Hope it´s great for everyone. I´ll send home pictures of our tree and everything next week. I haven´t had a chance to take pictures of it yet.

Really that´s it for this week. Nos Vemos!

-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment