Thursday, January 3, 2013

12/31/12 -

It's a photo extravaganza!

Merry Christmas!!!
 
 
Picture 1: Everyone's presents.


Picture 2: Everything I got! I'm happy
 
 
Picture 3: From one of the classes at church. In the box were a card and 12 little presents each with a number and scripture attached.
 
 
Picture 4: From my family. I'm very grateful for their love.
 
 
Pictures 5: Elder Carrol's family sent each of us a little boot (kinda like a stocking) and a "B.O.M.B" shirt (Book Of Mormon Boys) We look good, no?
 
 
Picture 6: Does anyone know what Sticky Back is or what it's used for?  Because someone sent me a box containing 5 reams of it. It's basically a folded sheet of plastic with a sticky side. I have no idea what to do with it. And I can find no name on the box for who it was from.
 
The Mission Christmas party was a lot of fun. There was a special program with several of the mission presidency giving a talk and each of the Zones prepared a song. My zone sang "Joy to the World". We sounded great! After that was a dinner. and it was back to work. 


We missionaries of the Tempe mission are fancy. We import our snow. Picture 7 & 8: Some of the missionaries from Show Low filled the beds of their trucks with snow and brought it to Tempe for the party.
                                                         Elder Frosty

It's time for me to go. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful new year.
 
 
 
-Elder Hill- (With Elder Oscarson)

No comments:

Post a Comment