Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/7/13 -

Hi, everyone.

One last thing from Christmas.
The spanish branch that we cover had a special christmas dinner. The food was good, and it was very festive. They also did a small performance of the story of Jesus' birth. Guess who some of the wise men were...
 

yup! Elder Oscarson and I got to be 2 of the wise men. So, even though I'm a missionary, I'm still managing to find opportunities to dress up in a costume every once in a while.

-----------------------------------------------------
 
So, this week has been quite interesting.
We have this investigator, his name is Juan. He has an alcohol problem and has been "investigating" the church for 20 years! And I thought just shy of 3 years was a long time. Anyway, he's been sick recently, so we offered to give him a blessing...In Spanish! I was the one who gave the blessing. I think it went well. My words were a tad shaky, but the spirit was strong.
 
There's more, but I'll write a letter because I'm out of time.
 
Happy New Year.
 
---Elder (Jordon) Hill ---
 

No comments:

Post a Comment