Sunday, March 24, 2013

DJ - 3-11-13 -

Hola Everyone!

So we had a little bit more success this week! No baptisms, but we did find several potential investigators last week. Sunday at church we had 1 investigator and 9 less active members that we had visited earlier in the week come.  It was great.

In other news, the Martin Carrera ward (The church location DJ is serving in) is getting another set of missionaries today, as in there will be 2 companionships: me and Elder Butterfield, and the other missionary companionship.

Speaking of my companion, here are some pictures since everyone wants to know what he looks like.


I also gave another talk this week in sacrament. The members tell me that my Spanish has gotten a lot better over the last 2 months. 

That`s about everything. Nos Vemos!

-Elder D. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment