Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jordon - 3/4/13

Well, this week has been an experience. I'm still adjusting to the new area. I haven't quite figured out the street layout yet, but I'm recognizing names and faces now. The hardest struggle I've had to face, however, is my companion. Elder Niederhouser: good guy, great missionary, clashing personality! Each day, he and I find something else to argue about. We're working though it though. In lessons, even though our differences show, the spirit is usually with us, and the lessons turn out great. I just have to "endure to the end", I guess.
 
Yes, I met with the Councelor. It was mostly just a "see what my sittuation is" kinda visit. I told her all about my situation, and she told me her analasis; high anxiety. She gave me some tips to lower my stress, and also to help me get to sleep at night. It appears to be helping. I'm still waking up periodically throughout the night, though. I'm going to meet with her again soon for a follow up appointment. I'm also going to meet with Dr. Reeder (?) to see about putting me back on the Adderal. I'm sure that will help.

So, this morning for excersize, we decided to take a hike up what's called "A" Mountain (named such because it has a giant "A" on it). I decided to take some picures of the view. Welcome to Tempe!

 
That pretty much covers it. I'll talk to you again next week.
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment