Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jordon - 3-18-13 -

Hola familia. ¿Cómo están?
 
This week has been kinda slow as far as mission work goes. Most of our Appointments fell through, and many people just don't want to talk to us. Don't they realize that it would actually be more convenient for them and us if they just told us that they don't want to meet with us, rather than hiding out in they're house when we come by pretending that nobody's home? It would help us by not wasting our time stopping by, and they wouldn't have to hide. We went to this one house and as we were approaching, they were doing something outside. They saw us, and immediately ran inside the house and closed the door. We knocked, and, of course, no one answered. They're obviously not interested.
 
Other than that, there's not really much else to share.
 
I meet with the councelor again tomorrow, and a meeting with the doctor for meds seems to be in the works, although I have no proof of that. I've called Sister Leptage, the mission health consultent, about setting up an appointment with the doctor, but I never hear back from her. I'll see what's going on this week and let you know.
 
I love you all mucho. I hope you're getting along well enough without us. I enjoy hearing from you each week.
Until next time.
Con Amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment