Thursday, May 23, 2013

5-6-13 DJ

Hola Everyone!

First thing, we had a baptizm this week!


His name is Ariel and he is the boyfriend of Jazmin (the girl from 2 weeks ago). He is actually a pretty awesome guy. Very intelligent and is making a definite effort to better his relationship with the Lord.

Second, My companion, Elder Butterfield, goes home next week. His 2 years are up. His parents decided to come and get him instead of waiting for him to fly home. So they will be here this Thursday, and President Tervort said he would release Elder Butterfield to have them as his companions. This means that I`m getting changed early! I don`t have any idea who my new companions are or where I will be. I supposedly find out tomorrow night.

Third, my Zone Leaders decided it would be a good idea to have an Obligatory Morning hike this morning at 6. The idea was to motivate us and to help us come togeather as a zone. I did get some good pictures though, I got one of the sunrise
 
Then the Zone Leaders made their entrance into the meeting.
 
 and just for fun, here is another you might like.

That`s the news from Mexico, Nos Vemos!

-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment