Monday, August 11, 2014

8/8/14 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

So this week, we had another Baptism! 2 actually. Marcelino and Gloria (in the back next to my companion in the photo) also in the photo are their daughter with her husband, their 3 grandkinds from that daughter, me, and Julio (our Ward Mission Leader).
 

 
We are now starting to teach the daughter and her family. The grandson in front of Marcelino is 9 years old and has come to church a few times with his grandparents, and he's reading the Book of Mormon according to his Mom.  So there is some definite potential there. 
 
Oh, I also learned to make Tacos al Pastor this week. It's a type of taco that I'm told is only found here in the Mexico City area. Here's a picture of me eating the finished product. Now the trick will be to find the ingredients when I get home (Mom, If you wanted to find out the location of a Mexican food store I wouldn't object).
 
 
 
Other than that Business as usual. See you all in 10 weeks!
 
Nos Vemos

-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment