Saturday, December 22, 2012

12/17/12 -

YOU SENT ME A CAKE?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SENT ME A CAKE!!! I got your birthday package. Unfortunately, I still, for some reason, can't seem to remember to bring my card reader with me to do emails. GRRRRRRRR!!!!  I find it funny though that you use one of the cigarillos boxes for one of my presents. Imagine the chaos that would ensue if anyone who wasn't there found that in our appartment.
 
But everything is going alright here. Just curious, but how's the weather like out there. Here the days are usually sunny with a high of about 70 degrees. The nights are a bit chilly, but otherwise alright.
 
The members here are really nice, and we have dinner appointments just about every night. usually they give us something Mexican, but occationally we go out to eat at a resturaunt. Everyone here loves the missionaries. When we stop somewhere for lunch or something, often times a member offers to pay for our meals, just because. It's awesome.
 
There is something about Latin culture here that I'm not liking so much though. Apparently, they get mildly offended if you don't eat at least 2 full plates of food, and they don't seem to understand the term "serving size". Sometimes it's been really hard, but I do my best.
 
Tomorrow, we have a Mission Chistmas party followed by the opportunity to attend the temple.
 
I think that about covers it for this week. I'm sorry, but I can't really think of anything else right now. I'll try to make note of things that happen this week to write home about.
 
Until next week.
Love
-Elder (Jordon) Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment