Tuesday, August 13, 2013

7/29/13 - DJ

Hola Everybody!

So not much to say this week. The work has been progressing normally, and we didn`t have any baptisms this week; but we have a couple of investigators for the near future. as for my area, it`s great. 
 
We are between the Benemerito(the school turned Mexico MTC) and the B on the hillside.
 
I haven`t climbed up to the B yet but it`s on the plans for the near future. (Can`t let Jordon have all the fun with the A) 
 
As it turns out, our downstairs neighbor is in the MTC presidency. (He might be President, but I seem to be recieving conflicting information on that point.) 
 
For those that have viewed my pictures as of late, yes, I`m losing weight here in the mission. I`ve lost about 78 lbs so far and plan to keep going. 
 
I`m excited for the things I`m hearing are happening back home. It would seem that missionary work is taking off all over. 
 
That`s really about it. Nothing super exciting happened this week.

Some spiritual advice from My Mission President:
"When you let the Spirit dominate the Body, you start to discover who you really are."

Nos Vemos!
-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment