Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8/12/13 - Jordon

GO FLINTSTONE!!!
 
Now that I have you at least somewhat confused, I shall explain. A little bit ago, Elder Macfarlane and I were driving home. I was tired. We pulled up to a stopsign and Elder Macfarlane (driver) performed a "California stop" (or "New Jersey stop" as you may know it). Upon doing this, Elder Macfarlane exclaimed, "California stop." However, in my tired state, I was almost positive that he said "Go
Flintstone." How I interpreted "California stop" as "Go Flintstone", we haven't a clue, but that's what happened. For some reason, that has become my favorite phrase. Since that moment, whenever we have a moment of miscommunication, or just when we're discussing words in general, I will often say "Go Flintstone."
 
Anyway, things seem to be picking up a little. This week, the number of lessons we tought has increased from the previous few weeks. It appears that we will not be achieving our baptismal goal this month, but we're still trying our best to at least give people more knowledge about the Restored Gospel, and working to set things up for next month. For the moment, we don't really have any "solid" investigators, but we're doing the best with what we have. Unfortunately, I don't really have any awesome stories this week.
We are, however, making a bigger push to have members with us everyday. We hope the added testimonies of the members will help bring souls unto Christ.
 
That's it for this week. I hope you're all doing well. by the way, I love the Minion Missionary. It made me laugh.
Also just a heads up: Next week we have transfers.
 
Until next week.
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment