Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8/5/13 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

Well, there were some surprises this week. No Baptisms, but we have some lined up for this week. President Hall decided to come to our sacrament meeting this past Sunday. On top of that the Stake President came, too. It`s amazing how just having people like them there changes the meeting. Over half of the testimonies testified about missionary work, It`s Truth, and how the Lord Guides it. This happened when President came to San Pablo too. (Did I mention he came to San Pablo? if not he came the day before I was transfered to here)
 
In other news there were transfers again. One of my Zone Leaders finished his mission and my District Leader went to a new Zone. Elder Vazquez is now with the New District Leader... Me.  I don`t know what President is thinking making me District leader but I`ll do my best. 
 
In other news, we have a new family that we started teaching. The elders quorum president introduced us to one of his neighbors, and we set an appiontment to come back and teach him. When we came back for our appiontment the neighbor said he didn`t have time, that really he respected everyone, but wasn`t interested, and started talking about how he was from the country. When my companion asked what part we found out that this Brother had gone to College in my companions hometown. After this came out he invited us in and we met the rest of the family. We have a return appiontment tomorrow, so we`ll see how it goes.

That`s about it. Nos Vemos!

-Elder D. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment