Monday, August 19, 2013

8-19-13 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

So really, there is not much exciting happening right now. Diego is set to have his baptism this coming Thursday.  Also one of the YSAs in our ward brought his non-member girlfriend to church. We have an appointment with them tonight.  Really the work is starting to pick up here. We are striving to be more focused and diligent, and we are reaping the blessings that come from that.  And to top it off, transfers were today; and Elder Vazquez and I are staying right here. There are no changes in my district. So we are going to keep running with the investigators we have and see what we can find for new ones too. 

Really I am beginning to see a lot of things, and how they all work together. I´ll let you know more as I discover it. 
 
I´ll leave you with the favorite scripture of ex-President Tervort:
 
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto aMoroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the bdevilwould never have power over the hearts of the children of men.(Alma 48:17)
If you want to see the qualities of Moroni, see Alma 48:11-17.

That about covers it. Take care everyone!
 
-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment