Tuesday, October 1, 2013

9/16/13 Jordon
Well it´s September. I know it was last week too but this week...IT'S STILL HOT!!!!! We're making our way towards fall, but it's still up over 100ºF on a daily basis.  They say it won't start feeling like fall until Halloween.
 
The work is still going slowly, We haven't been able to make much progress with anyone this week. We do have few people that we are teaching, but for the most part they can only be taught once a week. We are trying to work through our members a lot more, and it may be starting to pay off. a few days ago, one of our members introduced us to a family friend. Her name is Baily. she's just a kid, but she is interested in hearing what we have to say. This could turnout fruitful.
 
In other news, we do have someone (another kid) on date for the 28th. It seems that the kids are a bit more open than the adults. In fact, it seems that a good portion of our investigators, of the few we have, are kids. Hmmm. We may need to jump on this. More to come..
 
--------------------------------------
 
Just a random observation, but I don't think I've seen a firefly for a very long time. I remember seeing them all the time back home, but I don't think I've seen a single one out here. Just a random thing I noticed.
 
That's it for this letter. I apologize for it's shortness. Nothing really happened this week. I, myself, am questioning where the week went.
 
Until next time.
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment