Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1/20/14 - Jordon
I have a lot of things I want to tell you, but I'm under time restraints, so we'll see how much I can get to.

This week was a bit busier than in the past. We've been able to meet with some of our less actives multiple times this past week, and they are happy to be meeting with us. We're finding more teaching opportunities as time goes on. The work is starting to pick up. Which adds to my fear that I might be transferred soon. Transfers are on Feb. 5th. I have an uneasiness that I might be leaving. One of our members apparently likes the work that I'm doing though. She wanted to call the Mission office and tell them that she and her family didn't want me to get transferred. I don't know if that will have any sway.
We had a lesson with Bro. Carroll this past Thursday. I'm uncertain of what he thinks of our meetings. I saw something interesting happen. On multiple occasions that night, he said something against the Church or Book of Mormon, to which we would rebuttal, and he then had no counter argument. We stumped him! Also, he accepted a couple homework assignments to be completed before our next meeting.  I'm so happy! Progress is definitely being made.
---------------------------------
Lapras is complete. (See pictures.) On to my next project.  (We've been sending Jordon pokemon paper crafts to help him relax at night.  They usually are tied to theme with the scriptures written on the back of each piece.  Rule is he has to look up the scripture before putting the piece in place.)




---------------------------------
I found something funny at walmart last week. I went to pick up my meds at the pharmacy, and look at what I found:.....Blue Screen of Death. I had a good laugh.  (It's a techy joke.)


---------------------------------
That's all for this email...actually, could someone do me a favor? Could one of you take on the assignment of sending me any/all talks we have from Hugh B. Brown?(done)  Please and thank you.
I love you all and desire much happiness for each of you. 
 
Until next week.
 
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment