Saturday, January 18, 2014

12-27-13 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Christmas this year, I did. We had dinner Christmas Eve with a less active family that gave us a full spread of everything you could want. Christmas day we opened presents, ate with some members, and video chatted with our families! Friday, the 27th, we had a special Christmas party with President and Sister Hall with the whole Zone. (Each Zone had their own) where we played games, sang Christmas hymns, shared some of our traditions, and had another Christmas Dinner (albeit at 2 in the afternoon). Overall a very memorable Christmas. (I also learned how to solve a Rubix Cube :D )
 
Next week brings the new year and all the people back from vacations. I hope I´ll ave more stories related to the Work of Salvation for you next week. What I can tell you is that it´s never been more clear to me the importance of Christmas.  This is the time of year in which we celebrate the birth of Christ. because that single event brought hope into the world. The angels told the shepherds "Peace on earth, good will toward men." This wasn´t wishing them well, this was declaring what just came to Earth in the baby that is Christ the Lord.

Take care everyone and Merry Christmas!
-Elder D Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment