Thursday, October 4, 2012

10/4/12 - JORDON
Sorry it's been so long since I've talked to you. Our P-Day is on Thursday, but the first one was skipped because of orientation stuff. As it was, I had to ration some of my clothes. I'm glad to hear that my labcoat came in, although to be honest, I had forgotten about it. hehe. Things have been going fine here. When I got here, for whatever reason, I kinda pictured that it might be like a suped up version of EFY. I was soon stripped of that vision. The schedule each day goes something like this: Get up and get ready for the day, go to breakfast, study, eat lunch, study, learn spanish, study, teach an "investigator", study, eat dinner, study, plan for tomorrow, get ready for and go to bed. It varies from day to day, but most days have something like that. On sunday, we have a church service consisting of the four, now five, districts that make up our zone. Tuesday we have a devotional in the evening in which a general authority comes and speaks to us, and Thursday we have P-Day, which consists of getting up, going to the temple, doing laundry, and a bit of language study.


yes Elder (DJ) Hill and I do see each other from time to time, but not very often, we're in different zones, and on different schedules.

I'm out of time now so I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment