Wednesday, October 24, 2012

From DJ -
Hola Everyone!

This week has been great! we are staying busy as always. our zone is down to 2 districts so we've been doing as much as possible as a zone together. last week we were all in the same endowment session. it was great.

Just so nobody is concerned the Spanish is coming along well. I know enough that if I was sent to Mexico today, I'd be able to make the Mexicans laugh, and they'd know what I meant to say. it's awesome being able to go to the Temple once a week. also I'm giving fair warning that my English has been suffering due to focusing so much on Spanish. so I'm sorry if my spelling is horrible or if some sneaks in (if it comes up 'y' in Spanish is the same as '&' in English).

I discovered something interesting yesterday, I don't know who I am. well I sort of do. but yesterday morning I wrote my name and realized it didn't fit me anymore, it just didn't feel right. I started to look back at how much I've changed since getting here. even my face looks different, although I can't tell you how on that one.  What I do know is that I'm Elder Hill. I just need to figure out what that means now.

On to other things. now that I have a card reader I can send pictures back. so here is the description of my pictures:

  This is Elder Rice (my first companion), me, Elder Dow and Elder Lehikainen (from when I was in the triple.  Elder Rice got moved up to a different district because he was much better at Spanish than the rest of us.[News from a previous letter].  [Elders Dow and Lehikainen were just moved to Peru].

  My district before the Bolivian Elders left for Peru.

  This is my new district.  They merged two districts to make one.

  This is Elder Talmage, my new companion.  No relation to the late apostle that we know of.

I'm about out of time so if you have any questions for next time send them to me and I'll see what I can do.

Nos Vemos!
-Elder Hill

[Note:  This letter was combined from three letters sent in one day.]

No comments:

Post a Comment