Thursday, October 11, 2012

From Jordon -
hola,

yes, my room is messy, but if you remove all the boxes, it gets a lot cleaner.

Typically, I can only write on Thursdays, but due to general conference this past weekend, they allowed us to write this weekend too. So, if you haven't gotten the 2nd letter yet, it should be there soon.

My Spanish is coming along nicely. no worries if you want to see what true Spanglish is, you should see some of my journal entries. the 2 I like most start with "Hoy was bueno." y "Hoy was muy interesting."

Tell Tim I'm sorry that I can't help him with his trains.

as for golf, I really don't care if I'm winning or not. I like hearing from home and finding out what people are up to. I appreciate hearing about the ********s. I will be sure to keep them in my prayers. However, it has been requested requested that parents not send down-heartening information. it distracts us from the work.

I agree, it kinda does feel as if I'm away at camp. Home sickness hasn't set in yet.

I think that's it for today. If I have anything else to say, I'll send it in a letter. Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment