Thursday, October 18, 2012

From Jordon -

All: Hola everyone.
I've taken a few pictures.


Picture 1 - In my room, I've claimed the shelf above the light as my origami shelf. As you can see, I do a lot of studying. (Don't worry, I do actually study when I'm supposed to.) ;)

Picture 2 - This mi companion Elder Louth. He's a great companion. He's a tad laid back, which gets to me sometimes, but he and I work fairly well together.

Picture 3 - Yes I do get to see Elder [DJ] Hill from time to time, as well as the Elder Hill in the room next door. There's a Sister Hill around here too, but she's not Spanish speaking, so she's harder to get a picture with.

 I have more to write about, but several distractions kept me from writing more here, so you can expect a letter from me with more. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment