Monday, June 3, 2013

5-27-13 DJ

Hola Everybody!

well a couple of things for you. for those that aren´t paying attention I´ve now been gone for 8 months. and for those that can´t wait for my return, it´s only 16 months away. it´s funny how time flies. Anyway.

I didn´t have a baptism this last week but Elder Crookston and I are getting on a roll and have 4 baptisms set for this coming week. 1 is the fater of some recent converts and the other 3 is a family that we started teaching last week. it should be good.

in other news, Back in Martin Carrera, Elder Lee and Elder Meneses baptized the Ramses' sister (Itzel)  that we weren´t able to and her boyfriend (Edwin). Better yet, President gave me permission to go to the baptism too!

 
 
It was really nice to go visit for a short time since when I left I didn´t know where I was going to end up.  That family is so cool. 

Also I saw a piece of Grafitti that made me think about the YSA branch a little.
 
Rock 3 (The abbreviation for the Young Singles Branch)

Hope everything is going well for Everyone. Nos Vemos!
-Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment