Friday, June 28, 2013

6-24-13 - DJ

Hola Everyone!

Well, not much to say this week. We are working hard and should hopefully have some baptisms in the upcoming week. We had 2 set for yesterday, but one didn´t come to church and the other had her uncle die Saturday morning(so she was out of town and didn´t make it to church either).  We are hoping that we can reschedule their baptisms for next Sunday. I guess we´ll find out.

In other news, My mission (Like many others that I hear about) is changing it´s borders. Specifically, The Mexico City NW Mission is losing 3 stakes to the East Mission and we are gaining 2 from the North Mission. In actuality we are shrinking since those 2 stakes aren´t as big as the 3 we are losing. I´m staying in the mission. What´s sad is that my last area(Martin Carrera) is in one of the stakes that is going East. So I probably won´t be going there again(at least not without permission from the mission president)

Speaking of the Mission President, today is his change. President Tervort officially ends his 3 years as Mission President today and we get a new one. I don´t know his name, but I´m assuming I´ll learn it soon.

That about sums up my week. Nos Vemos!

-Elder D Hill
 
PS: As a side note we discovered we had a pet and had to get rid of it.  He was about half as long as my finger.


No comments:

Post a Comment