Monday, June 3, 2013

5-27-13  Jordon

Hola todos. Como estan?
 
Well, I got a new camera. It's not quite as "spiffy" as the other one, but it works. Elder Spaulding decided to give it a test run.
hehe. He's a funny guy.


In mission news, there was a leadership training this past week. They came back and told us what they learned there. Something that they told us is a great way to keep lessons short...by using the pamphlets. We've been seeing a bit of success using them in lessons and OYMs. We hope to start seeing a bit of progression in the work soon. No real news or interesting stories as far as investigators are concerned though.
 
So, [my friend] Ashley has started writing me now. yay. In her last letter she sent me a couple things. 

She sent me a Luigi and a pokemon bookmark. I made sure to put the Luigi in a special place.
 
 
That's all for this week, or at least for this email. If I come up with more for you today, I'll write you a letter.
I hope you're all doing well. It sounds like Tyler is going to start DMing soon. That will be fun. Just remember two things: Carpe diem. (Seize the day.) and Carpe DM. (Seize the Dungeon Master.)
 
TTFN.
 
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment