Sunday, April 13, 2014

3/29/14 - DJ
Hola Everyone!

So I've now hit the 18 month mark.  All I ask is don't remind me how little time I have left.  It's a major distraction when I think about the time.
 
So anyway we had a good week. The down side is a lot of people seem to be going out of town for "Semana Santa" (holy week) which is the week before Easter, but they are preparing for it now so they don't want to meet until after then.  The up side is that one of our investigators is getting Baptized on the 11th! We went to teach him, and we were planning on inviting him to be baptized that night., [but] before we started we asked if he had any questions for us, and he asked "When can I be baptized?"  It doesn't get much more perfect than that!  So he is set for April 11th. Look for pictures in my e-mail following the baptism.
 
I'm out of time. 
 
Nos Vemos!

-Elder D. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment