Tuesday, April 29, 2014

4/26/14 - Jordon

Well, I think this email might be a bit shorter than emails past purely because I cannot really remember much of anything that I wanted to tell you.  But, we'll see how it goes. (I had some pictures to send home to remind me, but I left my camera at the house.)
 
Kolter is still doing well. We met with him this past week, and we watched the Restoration DVD with him. He liked it, it gave him a visual to cement the description we had given him before. His Aunt's nonmember friend was there too. We asked him what he thought of it, and he said that it peaked his interest a bit. Good things to come from this, I hope.
 
I'm sure you all are rather interested to hear news about transfers for me. Well, so am I. They said that they were going to make the calls at 10 am today (AZ time) and it's now 11:10. I would rather like to tell you if I'm staying or leaving, but I don't know myself. You may have to wait until next week to hear about it. If we get them while I'm still here, I'll give you the update.
 
-----------------------------------------
Mom, I think I forgot to let you know that I did get the Easter package you sent. I got it the Monday before Easter. Thank you very much.
-----------------------------------------
 
Mother's day approaches. I will set something up as soon as transfers are over. If I'm staying, I'll ask the Frisinas if we can do calls at their house again.
 
That's all I can think of for today. Not a whole new stuff happening lately. Until next time.
 
Con amor,
-Elder Jordon Hill-
 
We interrupt your regularly scheduled email reading for this breaking news update.
 
...and thus ends the reign of Area 5, totaling just shy of 7 months.
 
We just received our trasfer calls and it turns out that I am leaving. So, I get to spend today packing. (Yay! ) Elder Jewkes is staying. New companion coming soon. Bring on Transfer 14, Companion 12, Area 6. More info next week.
 
We now return you to your regular Email reading.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment